This journal is indexed by:
- Papers must be original and should not have been previously accepted for publication in any
- Papers must be written in English or Bahasa Indonesia or Arabic.
- Papers must be written in Microsoft Word and in format: docx.
- Full papers should be between 4.000-8.000 word, including abstract, references, tables, figures, and charts.
- Authors are responsible for ensuring the originality of the content of their paper, and shall avoid plagiarism.
- Author should use Mendeley for writing citation and reference.
- Papers should be prepared in the following order: title section, abstract, keywords, introduction, literatur review (as independend subtitle or included in the introduction), research methodology, results and discussion, conclusions, acknowledgment (if any), and references.
- Title section consists of (a) title of the paper, (b) author name(s), (c) author affiliation, (d) address(city) of the institution(s), and (e) author e-mail addresses.
- The Abstract (150-300 words) is written in English, Bahasa Indonesia, and Arabic. It should be prepared in one paragraph and covers the objectives, method, and
- Keywords is written in English, Bahasa Indonesia, and Arabic. Maximum of 5 keywords separated by coma (,).
- The Introduction presents the problems and objectives of the It also reports the results of literature review to show the limitation of the previous researches, what author hope to solve the limitation, and the scientific merit or novelties of the paper.
- Literature review contains the concept or theory used by the author. It should be relevant to the topic of the paper.
- Research methodology includes the design, type of research, population, sample, techniques/instruments of data collection, and data analysis procedures.
- Results are research findings and should be clear and concise without opinions. Author should provide discussion as an interpretation of the results rather than a repetition of the r
- Conclusions should answer the objectives of your Conclusions summarize your research, spell out your contribution, state the limitation of your study, and suggest potential areas of further research.
- Acknowledgments provide information on the source of any financial support received for the research (if any).
- Papers must be written in A4 paper size with the automatic margins, in 1.5 line spacing, and Garamond 12 font size.
- Title of the paper is written in bold 16 font size and centered. Name of author, affiliation, addresses, and email are in regular 12 font size and centered.
- Abstracts and keyword are written in 1 line spacing.
- Subtitles (e.g. introduction and result) are not numbered and are written in bold 12 font size.
- All tables, charts, and figures should be numbered with Arabic numbers. Headings should be placed above tables, charts, and figures.
- A paragraph of bodytext ia separated from other with space between them.
- Footnote should be avoided. Use bodynote for citation.
- Citation and reference writing using APA (American Psychological Association) Style. Here are the samples in the format of APA 6th edition.
Hasanah, U.K. (2010). Wakaf dalam Peraturan Perundang-undangan Indonesia. Al-Awqaf: Jurnal Wakaf dan Ekonomi Islam, 9 (1), 17–54.
Huda, N., & Rini, N. (2015). Wakaf Produktif dan Sejarahnya di Indonesia. Jakarta: Badan Wakaf Indonesia.
Book chapter in an edited book
Maksum, M. (2017). Wakaf Produktif: Praktik di Berbagai Negara. In S. Hasan, N. Nurka’ib, & S. Sutomo (Eds.), Pengantar Kuliah Wakaf (pp. 114–213). Jakarta: UI Press.
Anshar, H. Z. (1995). A Comparison between Waqf Ahly and Waqf Khairy. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Yarsi, Jakarta.
Hasan, A., Ali ,M. D., & Joni, R. A. (2018, Apr). Manajemen Wakaf Produktif: Studi Kasus Nazir Badan Wakaf Indonesia. Paper presented at the Annual Conference of Waqf, Jeddah.
Mutiah, N. (2013, May 2). Waqf Goes to Campus: an Effort to Popularize Waqf Among Academics. Badan Wakaf Indonesia. Retrieved from http://www.bwi.go.org/wgtc/2018/01/67236-waqf-goes-to-campus